If you’re tying the knot soon, you may be interested to follow these top tips to ensure you look flawless on your wedding day, as well as on your honeymoon and beyond.
Getting married has often proven to be more stressful than moving or having children, so it pays to invest in a few time-saving and effective beauty treatments. It’s vital to find a method of hair removal that works since having smooth skin will make you look and feel great on the big day.
- Tackle any issues that have been bothering you, for instance problem skin, excess weight, discoloured teeth. A trip to the doctor or the dentist could give you the solution to your problems, and ensure you look good on your wedding day.
- Don’t take up a crash diet though since this will not only wreak havoc with your skin but will send your energy levels plummeting. Eat healthily and drink plenty of water every day, cut down on alcohol and give up or cut back on cigarettes.
- Look after your skin, by cleansing, toning and moisturizing every morning and night. Get a professional facial each month but make sure you leave a week between your last facial and the wedding to ensure any blotchiness has subsided.
- Hair removal: De-fuzz permanently. Having smooth hair-free skin is essential not only on your wedding day, but for your honeymoon and beyond. For hair removals use a device that incorporates intense Pulsed light technology that targets hair follicles and with repeated use will stop hair growing back altogether. It’s safe, easy to use and won’t give you stubble or ingrown hairs – all of which you could do without on the most important day of your life.
For more – hair removal that works.
- Treat hands and feet. Don’t forget your extremities when it comes to preparation. Go for a manicure and pedicure every few weeks before the wedding and moisturize hands and feet daily.
- Find a hairdresser you can trust, and visit the salon early to discuss hair options for the wedding. Have a practice session to avoid hair horrors on the day!
Looking after yourself in the months and weeks leading up to your wedding, as well as finding a method of hair removal, will give you the confidence to glow as you glide up the aisle.